Saturday, February 24, 2007

James Cameron PWN's Christianity

http://time-blog.com/middle_east/

Very interesting. Looks like what Dan Brown advanced in the Da Vinci code has been proved to some degree by James Cameron. I wonder how long Cameron is going to live...

You can check watch movies online for James Cameron movie links.

In other news I'm leaving in a few days on my trip but it is a pretty horrible time. My main support rep quit on me, I've finally started up a pretty awesome relationship with a gorgeous Thai girl I've been working on for months, and I've been pulling like 12 hour days at the office building sites and improving my businesses.

I sold off one of my websites, RakeReport.net. Pretty excited about that. I've gotten pretty big into non-US affiliate stuff if anybody needs any assistance. Party, Everest etc. grindblog@gmail.com. Can't say too much more than that ;)



Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill