Saturday, December 09, 2006

Pattaya, Bangkok, Full Moon Party and Singapore

These are the main places I’ve been over the past five weeks. When I first arrived I went around the islands with my buddies and had a blast. We spent some time in Pattaya and I quickly realized that is not my kind of town. Whore central of Southeast Asia and not much else to do.

Bangkok has been amazing. Setting up an office and got a sweet 24th floor apartment overlooking downtown Bangkok for $500 per month. The equivalent in New York or Los Angeles would be at least $2,000 per month, likely much more.

Bangkok has been very good to me in, shall I say, an interpersonal manner. Unfortunately if I were to reveal too many details here it might contribute to my empire crumbling. If you want sordid details I suggest finding my thread on 2+2.

I just spent the last week on Koh Pha Ngan with a lady friend and Will and Zack, had a blast at the Full Moon Party and staying at the best beach resort in Southeast Asia (at least to me), Tommy Resort on Haad Rin. 2500 baht per night for a gorgeous bungalow literally on the beach and just steps from all of the action.

We’re all in Singapore now to get our visa’s renewed and be able to stay in Thailand again for two months. I rather like this system actually, it forces us to take a vacation every two months and hopefully it will be to a new and exciting location each time. On the list for the future are Manilla, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpor, Tokyo, Beijing and Bali.

Singapore is pretty awesome, despite the graphic images on the sides of my $11 packs of Marlboro Lights. We happened upon a huge once a year party here that was pretty awesome if you are into electronic music. Headlined by Ferry Corsten it was on a beautiful beach on a small island off of Singapore. If you are ever in the area this time of year, be sure to checkout ZoukOut.

Unfortunately for us all I’m a retard with small expensive electronics and have lost my digital camera (yet again) and also a digital camcorder I had purchased. Left them in a taxi on the way to the airport. I’ll see about getting some pictures from Will or Zack.

I’ve been thoroughly enjoying my break from the internet but I do appreciate all of you who have been following along as well as the emails with questions and encouraging words I’ve been receiving. I’ll try hard to update more frequently.

Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!

Wild Bill