Monday, December 25, 2006

Lifestyles of the Sick and Famous

Thats the name of the article in the current issue of Bluff Magazine written about 2+2's own Raptor and Durrr, AKA members of the notorious Ship It Holla Balla's. These guys have been coming way up in the poker world with there already huge presence on the boards combined with Alan Sass's 2nd place finish to Jason Lester in this years PLHE event at the WSOP.

I'd like to give a huge shout out and congratulations to these guys. I've known several of them for a couple of years now as we came up together through SNG's, and I'm very happy and proud of all of the success they are having and the positive exposure they are getting.

I'm also lucky in that I have partnered with them to help promote RakeAid.com!

Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!

Wild Bill