Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm Gonna Make $50,000 in September

I'm sick of watching people I know get rich while I continue to be on my break. Getting the company off the ground is going a bit slower than I had hoped so time to bring in some income, and get back in the game.

I'm going to be starting at 5/10 NL. 4 tabling for the first few thousands hands. If its going well, I'll add tables, maybe move up or down depending on results and how I'm playing/feeling. At current winrates and assuming I can bring my long sleeping A game back to the table, my $50k goal should be easily attainable at anywhere from 2/4 up to 10/20.

As a side note, in the thirty-odd minutes it took me to write this while playing, I've already made $3,000 of my goal. $47k more to go.


I'll keep you posted.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill