Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Big News From Thailand

Instead of a 600 baht hotel room costing me $15US, it is going to cost me $13 US. Thanks CNN!

In other words, all of the garbage you are seeing today is just that, garbage. American media toying with international politics and markets for whatever reason. I've spoken to several people in Thailand and aside from some light peacekeeping things, there is nothing going on at all.

My friends father is very well connected in Thailand (royal family etc) and he said this type of thing happens constantly. He said that if it weren't for CNN he wouldn't even have heard about this.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else, but I'm none too worried and look forward to going to Thailand Movie Links Directory November 1st!


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill