Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tentatively Back Into Poker

The number of responses to my WSOP bustout hand astounds me. The number of hits this blog is getting also does. Thanks for the interest (if you think I suck etc) and for the support (if you don't) lol. I waited a bit to put up my finish because I thought it was very uninteresting. I still think I played it right but some good points have been made for maybe folding.

Anyway, have been experimenting with a new game, can't give much more details than that unfortunately, and it has proven pretty lucrative thus far. Could be just heat, but it sure feels good to win again, even if for a short time.

Had the funnest night out of my Vegas stint the other night. Hung out with AllInDan, Nath, my buddy Mike and some intersting friends of Nath's. Inveted a game (Pot Limit Badugi), and played for lap dances, before heading over to Spearmint Rhino. My $1,000 spent felt great in comparison to what one of our group spent. Though he got a blow job lol. Needless to say, it was a memorable evening. It still stands that I have yet to meet a 2+2er who is not a top-notch person. That truly is the cream of the crop.

Anyway off for some more poker, and to build this business up.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill