Sunday, August 27, 2006

Getting Healthy

I'm on a new mission, to get healthy. I had a scary incident recently that was directly linked to my health. I'm 25, this shouldn't be a concern of mine, or so I thought. Everything is relatively fine now but I need to make some serious changes if I want to be walking this earth in 20 years or more. Over the last year I've become utterly complacent with my exercise and eating habits. I haven't prepared a meal in I have no idea how long. I also haven't exercised in even longer. That is starting to catch up to me.

So here is me putting this on wax.

Time to get healthy!

Some 2+2ers helped me put together a little roadmap and here it is:


1) no drugs
2) no more than 2 drinks in a sitting, and no more than 4 drinks in a day
3) no more than 1 fast food (american type fast food, foreign health fast food doesn't count) per month
4) exercise 3 times a week
5) at least one salad every 2 days, and at least 2 pieces of fruit a day
6) no smoking
7) more sex
8) no soda



Should be easy ;) Wish me luck.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill