Friday, July 14, 2006

STTF Owns $2,500 6-Max Event

I lasted a bit over four hours in this one when I slowly built up my stack and ran into AA in the BB when I made a beautiful re-raise of a button steal from SB. Thats poker. Quite frustrating after I thought this was finally going to be my day.

Though 3 guys who I came up with in STT's are absolutely destroying the event. With 6 tables (30 something players) remaining, Jman28 (Phil Galfond), iMSoLUcky0 (Jordan Morgan) and Apathy (Peter Jetting) all have very strong chip stacks and a fantastic shot at making a final table. Another 2+2 regular, Nath, also has a mountain of chips. What an amazing showing by these guys. Anybody over at the Rio should def drop by and check them out, or follow on 2+2 or CardPlayer.

Good luck!!!


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill