Friday, July 14, 2006

Just Owned to $1k SNG's

Just played two back to back $1000+30 SNG's at Rio with some of the best players in the world. I refused to chop heads up twice with players who are probably considered far better than me, and beat them both. With the last longer bets, +$20,000.

The first table featured Dewey Tomko and Surrindar Sunar, Sunar and me went heads up.

The second table had Amnon Filippi, a rising tourney pro, and Perry Green who placed second in the WSOP main event twice. Me and Green went heads up and after a long battle, I finally came out on top.

I ran well in both tournaments but my play was superb, finally. I haven't been on top of my game lately and this is a huuuuge confidence booster that I desperately needed.

Still down for the trip but the gap is closing fast.


Apathy, Jman and iMsoLucky0 all busted before the final table, Apathy to a sick beat in 8th place. Nath made the final table and will be representing 2+2 tomorrow, hopefully for our first bracelet.

Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill