Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Off To Vegas

Bonafone just bought this dope car. Bastard. I'm so jealous of nice ass cars. It's seriously like 20% of my bankroll to buy a REALLY nice car, and 10% to buy a slightly less REALLY nice car. I say fuck it. I'm gonna do it. I'm going to be 'pound wise' though, shop around, get it a year or two old, maybe go to an auction. See if I can get it well below retail and turn a profit on it after driving it for awhile.

Anyway getting on a plane in about 10 hours to make that long trip back. Not looking forward to 30 hours in transit but its going to be an amazing six weeks. Everything I have dreamed about since I first started playing poker is about to come true. I'm going to the World Series of Poker with a far more than adequate bankroll to take my shot against the best in the world. Sounds uber cliche and corny when I type it out like that, but thats what I'm doing. Gonna be fun!

Got a fairly cheap place from 2+2er Nick Rainey who also just moved out to Vegas, place is located in the Las Vegas Country club and from Google Earth looks like a pretty sweet location, right behind Wynn. So here I go, with as much calm and focus as I can gather given what I'm about to do. Off to the WSOP!

Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!

Wild Bill