Monday, June 19, 2006

lolololol

Ok so I put up an ad in Las Vegas on www.craigslist.org (one of the best sites on the internet) looking for a personal assistant. For business stuff, laundry, running errands, that kinda thing. Got a lot of quality resume's so far actually. So I'm looking through them and getting bored of all the lame stale intro's:

"Having achieved many goals in administrative services, I am interested in expanding my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the area administration or office support. "

Makes me glad I'm not a member of the world that holds this kind of crap in high regard.

Anyway I open an email and see a picture, of this dude:


Followed by the text:

Hey there,

I' Ben XXXXXX.Im a 22 year old living here in Vegas. I play poker all the time and consider myself pretty damn good without a bankroll. I would love to come in for an interview and help out. I shine in person, not on the phone or over an email..

Thanks

Ben

Here's a pic of me




lololol nice, I had a simple reply for Ben:


'I'm not gay dude'


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill