Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Am Now Officially A Cash Game Pro

I've had enough of calling this an experiment. Since I've switched to cash games I have now made over $100,000. That can't be all luck. Just finished yet another $10,000+ session and I still can't beleive this is real, that I really have the skill to be making this much money doing something that I love. I'm trying to remain humble about it and keep learning, but it's hard not to be proud of how far I have come and the sick, sick, sick results I am having.

I owe such a great debt of grattitude to the people who have helped me with the transition. KingNeo, Lyric and Chaostracize from 2+2 specifically have been so instrumental in this switch. Thank you all very very much.

One other thing that has helped me a lot has been www.cardrunners.com. They have a ton of video's from some of the best NL cash game players around including one who may be the absolute best, Taylor Caby or Green Plastic as he is known. Hearing a top player walk through every step of every decision when they are playing is such an amazingly valuable tool. Highly reccomend to signup at that site, well worth the $20 a month.

--

Wow, just wow is all I can think right now. The only shame is that I am so conservative about my playing time. I put in maybe 10 hours a week of online cash games, when my hourly rate is well over $500. Kinda stupid, but whatever. It's raining money. Who's to blame me for stepping inside to enjoy some of the money?

Anyway, enough of my rambling brag. Ended up not going to Hua Hin, though I've made a ton since deciding to stay in Bangkok. Feels friggin horrible reading the Bangkok Post and how they are trying to raise the minimum wage here to $5 a day! A DAY! Lucky to be born in America I guess.

Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!

Wild Bill