Friday, June 16, 2006

Chillin

Sorry for the lack of updates, not up to a whole lot right now. Just hangin out in Bangkok, playing a lot of short handed 10/20 NL on Party and Stars and drinking often. Getting my spending back under control and I've come down from cloud 9 (the tourney win), all of these were my goals coming home so looking good headed to the WSOP.

Catching a flight out in about a week, stopping off in LA for a couple days to see some friends. I'm itching to play some live poker again, gonna be a great series I hope.

I've gotten a bunch of sites up in the last few weeks that I've been working very hard to get finished. Check them out if you want.

www.troutblogs.com

Is the 2+2 blog hosting site I mentioned in my last post.

www.rakeaid.com

Is a place where people can compare rakeback offers between affiliates.

www.freepartymoney.com

Gives away free $75 PartyPoker accounts.

www.rakeaid.com

Is the business I put on hold to go pro, but am going to be starting up again soon with some hired help.

Hopefully I can keep my time commitment in all of these down to less than 10-15 hours a week total and hire people to handle the rest, should provide some nice side income from poker. I'm a big fan of that passive income.

Thats all for now, taking off on a trip to Hua Hin a little beach town south of Bangkok, for a few days of relaxation before going back to the states.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill