Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Quick Update

Missed my flight (yet again) to LA and spent an extra day in Honolulu with mom. Hawaii was great, my mom has a dirt bag husband who doesn't do a whole lot for her so I think she really enjoyed being spoiled for a week. Was also good to spend some time with her, haven't seen her much this last year.

Spent half a day in Nor Cal then drove down to LA last night. Crashing with my good friend Will in North Hollywood for now, we made a good trip to Commerce last night and both of us did pretty well. I banked a bit over a grand playing mostly $300-500 max buy in 5-5 blind NL. Today I went over to Commerce and played in the 10/20 and 20/40 games and made a cool $4k. Played with and chatted with the actor Morris Chestnut for awhile (pretty good player). Chris Kerregulyan who won a WPT event in season 1 was also at our table.

Tournaments start on friday, so until then hopefully the cash games (and LA) are nice to me. Wish me luck!


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill