Saturday, May 13, 2006

Goin Back to Cali

Been back in California now for a bit and its been nice. Poker is going pretty meh, keep getting super deep in the multi's here and then getting snapped off by some ruthless beat. One cash in about six events so far. Cash games are going better and with them factored in its looking like I'm down right about just expenses thus far.

Its been awesome seeing all my friends again. Its really making me want to move back though more likely I'll just get a second place. Went up to Santa Barbara for a couple of days (went to college there) and had a blast. Having a bit of luck with the ladies also, they seem to get real interested when I talk about business and travel stuff. Damned gold diggers.

Me and Will are talking about a trip after Heavenly Hold Em, it's looking like flying into Greece in late May and a few weeks around Italy and the Greek Islands. Will is a fantastic people person, when I travel alone or with another person who is a bit more reserved with strangers (like me) it isn't nearly as fun as being with a chatty extrovert. Should be fun. Then back for the WSOP in late June!

Off to try my luck downstairs in the cash games, 10/20 has been good so far.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill