Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Punishment

To punish myself for my horrible tilt control and bankroll management splurge of the other day, I'm going to play 2/4 NL 6-max until I have recovered all of the $12,000 I have lost. Clawed back to about $4,500 then just had a $1,000 losing session, so $8,500 more to go and I'll be back at 5/10. Hopefully with some more discipline.

So far my LAG-tard style has racked up 3569 hands with 17% PFR for 11.99ptbb's/100.

Nothing much exciting, just seeing Hawaii with Mom. Played golf for the first time on a real coarse, saw Pearl Harbor and shed a tear, spent far too much on Hawaiin shopping and drinks. Fun times.

Headed out 4/30 for California, my first trip back in 6 months.

Hope everybody is running well and enjoying their spring.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill