Sunday, April 09, 2006

Japan

Took a planned trip to Japan for a Jack Johnson concert (I'm a HUUUGE fan) on 4/15. Staying w/ Patrick (VeganMav from 2+2) at a dorm outside of Tokyo currently. Very very cool city. Japanese girls are sooooooo cute :) I just like wanna pinch all of their cheeks cute lol City is alive everywhere, its quite a site to see. Too bad I don't have proper adapters and my camera and iPod are not functioning.

Doing some shopping and stupid tourist shit while I'm here. Bought my first ever rediculous large item today that I absolutely did not need. Tag Heuer Carrera Automatic. It's gorgeous. Paid just under $1,500, though I really think its +EV for dealing with bad beats and long negative stretches. Thank you fishies.

I'm off for some late night poker. Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill

P.S. If anybody has any travel tips for Japan (Tokyo or other cities) please post them here or email me. I've gotten a lot of great info in the past from readers and appreciate all of the hints and reccomendations.