Thursday, March 23, 2006

Some Pictures

Back from Aussie land. Fun times on the Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne. Got to do some live play and saw some nice beaches etc. Though next time I think I definately need to take some of my boys with me. Its a big big land. Back in Bangkok now, Patrick and Will are here for another few days, we're hittin the town hard. The four of us (with Brandon) are off to Koh Samet tomorrow.

Going out now but wanted to do a quick update. Not much poker'in lately. Just enjoying the sun and friends. Here are some pic's of Aussie land and more Thai girls by extremely popular demand.




'1000 Baht Two Men, Okay'



Our friend Maggie's new boob job, with Me, Will and Brandon




My score the first night at Sydney's Star City



Bangkok's Finest



Night on the town with some Tuk Tuk drivers



Will: 'Come on dude, it's like Fear Factor' Brandon: 'This isn't fucking fear factor dude'




Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill