Thursday, March 09, 2006

My 2nd MTT Win (sorta)

That was fun :)

Played the $50+5 Rebuy on Stars this morning (for me) and got ahold of a massive stack early. Was chip leader from around 60 players down to 4 when I lost it briefly before getting it back. Played some good poker but I owe this one largely to the cards. They held up magically today. I got aces at least 6 times and twice all-in (never lost with em). I say sorta cuz we chopped it heads up, I gave him $580 extra (he was getting around $7,500 already). Nice little $10,000 score for me while I'm technically on vacation :)

Thanks so much for all the support from the STT forum! Everytime I won a big pot got a bunch of cheers, was awesome. Some pictures:




Thai Ladies Round 2



Brandon trying to 'look black'


The Money Shot Thanks Bluefeet!


w00t!


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill