Monday, March 27, 2006

Buying My First House!

Great news from back home. My Grandfather has agreed to let me buy his house from him. Its a great property on a couple of acres in Northern California. I had planned on my first property being a small condo or something but I just cannot pass this up. I wont be living there now but since there are three small houses on the property it should be able to produce some decent passive income from the start.

I'll report back as the process goes along. I'm very lucky to have several good friends who have a lot of experience with this sort of thing to help me along. Maybe we'll all learn something about real estate in the process ;)

I have gotten a tremendous response from my WSOP post. Thanks for the support.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill