Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Next Big Thing ;)

A project I am very excited about is nearly ready for market, all we need is a name! I have teamed up with several other blogging pro poker players and we will announce a site very soon where all of our blogs will be hosted in one place with a forum and any other features our readers/users request.

I am announcing a cash prize (and bragging rites!) to whoever comes up with the name! I really like the domains propoker.com and pokerproblogs.com but neither is available. I'd prefer a .com but am flexible on that. If you find a domain that is not registered and we use it for the site we will pay you $50! A great site for checking availability is www.whois.sc.

I can't name any names yet but it should make for a very cool user experience. If you'd like your blog considered for inclusion or have any other inquiries about this project you can direct them to me at grindblog@gmail.com.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill