Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Update

Not much eventful lately, got a nice pad in Bangkok and will be here with Brandon for awhile looking for some deep MTT cashes and drinking Gin & Tonics, sporting a perma-grin.

Big up's to my buddy Danny (Danny's Blog), he took down the Party Super Monday this week for a cool $39k. He's been final tabling left and right for pretty much the past year. Nice work sir.

My hourly as a full-time MTTer is very strong though I'm finding it a bit hard to get enough hours in as all the good tourneys are at hours I'm usually sleeping at. I've been hitting the $30+3 Rebuy/Add-on and a $100+9 nightly on Party. Best finish so far was a 2nd in the R/A for a bit over $4500.

That I am playing amazing poker and starting to enjoy it thoroughly again is the best news I can report.

Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!


Wild Bill