Friday, December 02, 2005

Koh Phi Phi

Landed a few days ago, don't know exactly when right now...the beauty of it is I don't really care. Don't know when I'll be leaving. Don't know what I'll be doing while I'm here. Awesome.

Paying about $30 a night for my current lodging...a fortune for Thailand but rather cheap for this island. I have a panoramic view of a gorgeous beach out my window and am a couple of minutes walk from a fabulous backpacker enclave filled with bars and cool shops and internet cafe's. I think I may have found it. I'll be more certain as time goes on but I can't see myself needing anything that I do not have here in this little piece of paradise.

I've moved down to the 55's on Party for the time being, I was actually running quite well at the 109's but my taste of variance last month there got me thinking. After talking about the game with several other SNG pro's, I've come to the (most likely temporary) conclusion that taking a slight (hopefully) cut in pay will be worth not having to deal with the massive swings that a small ROI brings. With the Party Beta client I can do 9-tables no overlap on my laptop...continuous thats probably 13 an hour. That'll work out to nearly $20 an hour, just in rakeback. Thats fine with me, for now.

I'm off, back to the beach.

Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!

Wild Bill