Friday, October 14, 2005

Thailand

One week into my trip to Thailand I am beginning to see how difficult it is going to be to go home. I am currently staying in a 'hut' 50 feet from the ocean on the island of Kho Pha-Ngan. It costs US$12.50 a night for my hut. A restaurant meal is in the range of $2.00-$4.00 including a fruit shake and bottled water. Moped rental is $5.00 per day.

The ocean is at least 75 degress...meaning it is not the slightest bit cold, even in the middle of the night. The women here are insanely gorgeous, as I guess this is like the Hawaii for Israel. I did not previously know this, but apparently 60% of the women in Israel are tan, thin, beautiful and well-endowed. AWESOME! The only gripe I have so far is that the time difference doesn't allow me to both party in the evening and play poker...as peak times in the states correspond with roughly 6am-1pm here. The bars and clubs here close at around 6am lol

Whatever, the one or two days a week of play I have been able to get in should more than pay for all of the entertainment and other expenses. Off to learn how to scuba-dive today. Should be a good time.

So all in all, if you ever have a chance to visit Thailand...do it. The people are great (they make you feel like royalty with their kind and serving manner), it is dirt cheap and a great time.


If you'd like information on the PartyPoker situation, please send an email to grindblog@gmail.com.


Thanks for reading, now get back to the tables!

Wild Bill